10 Helpful Eye Care Tips
The below mentioned eye care tips helps you have an healthy and beautiful eyes free of eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
1. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
2. Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.
3. Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
4. Drink at least 12 glasses of water to avoid any kind of puffiness in the eyes. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from the body.
5. Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
6. Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your eyes. Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.
7. To induce a glow into your eyes insert 2 drops of pure rose water using a dropper. This also gives you an special eye lift.
8. Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
9. Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.
10. Place a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
For more amazing content visit us at The Coffee Break Blog!!!
8 thoughts on “10 Helpful Eye Care Tips”
Wow! So easy way to take care of our eyes. Well shared thank you 🌹🙂☺
Thank you 🙂
What great tips for someone who has suffered with dry eyes for years! I’ll take any help I can get but this is priceless. Thank you. ❤️
Thank you 🙂 Glad I could help 😉
Thank you for this good information.
Thank you 🙂
Thank you so much for liking my blog article on mental health. I have read your post on eye care tips. It’s natural ways to keep our eyes fresh and perfect.
Thank you :)… The article was well-written! We need more people to teach on the subject matter.